We provide healthful, wholesome, naturally fermented breads and other whole grain treats. Our products are proudly grown, milled and made right here in Maine.
Where can you find our products?
- Saturday Mornings at the Camden Farmers Market 9am-12pm, starting May 12
- Weekly Deliveries of fresh Breads at Fresh Off the Farm and The Good Tern Co-Op
- Our Flatbread Skinnies are for sale at Eat More Cheese in Belfast, Main Street Markets and The Good Tern Co-Op in Rockland, Main Street Meats and Fresh Off the Farm in Rockport the farmstand at Appleton Creamery, Meridian's in Fairfield, and Tradewinds Markets
- Order with your dinner at Sammy's Deluxe in Rockland
- Have some Brazen toast with your coffee at Zoot in Camden
- Appearing on plates at The Hoot in Northport
- Many incredible events catered by our friends at Trillium Caterers, Belfast
- As a bread share add-on to Hatchet Cove Farm CSA shares
- In the winter, we offer twelve week subscription bread shares with pick up in Camden and Rockland. Order at our store.
- See the latest Brazen news on our Facebook page
More interest in our products? Contact us.